Here are a few comments from our recent shows!
- InVersion Band - Modern Luxury Magazine's 'Best of Best' - Energetic dance floors filled with movers and shakers are InVersion's signature, as the 11 piece dance band performs everything from Motown funk to modern dance tunes.
- AMAZING group! 'Inversion was hired to play at our Dallas wedding reception this past May. The dance floor was packed the entire evening! They played our requests, as well as a great mix of old school and new school jams! You will not be disappointed with Inversion! They took our wedding to the next level! Most of all, they were affordable! Well worth the money!' - Taylor B.
Miranda H. says: "Professional, talented, diligent and hardworking. This is my go to band for any genre of music- the quality of what you get with inversion is outrageous for the price and professionalism. Cannot say enough positive things!" (November 02, 2016)
Kristy J. says: "I am a wedding/event planner and had the pleasure of working with InVersion Band in the Spring of 2016, and I give them a #1 Ranking!! Easy to work with, prompt, professional, and they rocked the house when the wedding reception began. Loved the whole band!" (BEST Wedding Music - November 16, 2016)
Johnalee R. (Sambuca Uptown) says: "Plays the best of the 80s 90s and today definitely gets all of your guest out on the dance floor to shake the tail feather" - (November 02, 2016)
Glenn J. says: "High energy group with a great horn section, killer drummer, great bass player, virtuoso guitar player, solid keys, and dynamic vocals. What's not to love with this group?" (BEST Wedding Music - June 21, 2015)
- Kenneth B. says: "The enthusiasm of the group. The female lead singer is awesome and Phil Holmes is a phenomenal guitar player. Made our day great." (November 11, 2016)
Jacie G. says: "These guys are amazing!! Wouldn't use any other band. Professional yet fun and so energetic! Love" (November 02, 2016)
- InVersion Band - Voted A-List Winner! - Best Wedding Band by Dallas City Voter
- InVersion Band named "Most Memorable Band of the Year" by Significant Events of Texas! "InVersion cranked up the party and brought an awesome party to the weddings of Taylor & Matt and Jenny & Alex. They have been fun to work with and a real crowdpleaser!"
- InVersion Band absolutely brought the house down!!! Great, great evening of celebrating!!! - Anne-Claire Allen Planning & Design
- This is one of the best bands that I have seen. I love that they cover all the current top 40 as well as generational favorites. It doesn't matter if it's a wedding, club, or a community benefit, they have it covered. - Stephanie M.
Great show at our reception! Everyone had a GREAT TIME! The band made it a night to remember! - John Z.
Hope all is going well with you and everyone in the band. We had a great time dancing the night away back on April 2nd! I have heard nothing but rave reviews for all the music and entertainment you and the band provided. I wanted to let you know that we raised $124,000 to distribute to 20 non profit organizations in Grayson County. A lot of these groups rely on these funds year after year. You guys have helped us and played a huge part in this. I also attached a short video that was done the night of the ball.
Thanks again for working with us and we will talk soon!
Sherman Service League
- "As Frankie Valli sang "Oh what a night" was the overwhelming feeling of our family and friends . The music of InVersion was incredible. Everyone was up and dancing before the first course was served . Phillip Holmes, their manager, provided helpful music suggestions that had our guests up and dancing all evening. Their amazing light show and musical talent made the evening memorable. They rocked the house. If you want the best, InVersion is it. Thanks Phillip." - Elaine K
- "I haven’t had a chance to send you a note until now but thank you so much for an amazing job at my daughter’s wedding.
You guys did a fantastic job and hit the mark. I had a lot of people ask me who the band was and it was just a testament as to how they enjoyed your performance.
Thanks again for everything,
- "Thank you so much for all the work you've put into the band & your generosity in making our wedding a wonderful event!" - Lane & Taylor M.
- "This band played at my friends wedding and they were absolutely wonderful!! Such a variety of music, made it enjoyable for both young and older folks!"
- "They had a great stage feel, the music is great to dance to. They play a great mix of music from all genres, so there is something for everyone. Plus as an added bonus the band is very easy on the eyes."
- "Great band. They played a really awesome mix of music from groovy old to cool new stuff with good energy. I would totally go see them again."
- "My girl and I went and saw them at Memphis Nightclub on NYE. They are amazing! I can't tell you when I've seen a better band. We danced and sang all night. Every song was right on. FUN BAND!"
- "Such a talented, enthusiastic, fun band!! Their set list is full of hits that will encourage any and everyone to dance & sing along. Love this band!!"
- "Hi Phillip- It has taken me way too long to write you and thank you for doing such a great job at Rachel and Dayton’s wedding. People are still talking about what a great band we had at the wedding, and I’ve given out your contact information to a few people who asked for it. One of them was not even at the wedding, but has a friend who needs a band, and she said she knew we had a great one.
I was so preoccupied with our guests during the reception that I did not get to enjoy the music or the show very much. Looking at the wedding photos made me wonder if I was at the same wedding? Photos of our friends singing with the band? Everyone looked like they were having so much fun.
I appreciated the note you sent which was very thoughtful. And I really appreciate how hard you worked to get all the band loaded up and out of the venue with an impossible deadline.
I believe Brad Howard and Nicole Shannon have you signed up for their son’s wedding in Amarillo next summer, and I am very much looking forward to seeing you again and getting to relax and enjoy it more this time.
Best - Michele""